Im the king on my throne.. you??

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You tag me?? Im gonna *(%^&*)%$&^

Three things that scare me:
- Being Alone
- Damn Cockroaches
- Losing Anyone in My family

Three people who makes me laugh:
- Jared
- Marcus Koh
- Myself (for stupidity and what not)

Three things I love:
- Championship Manager 03-04
- Darts, Darts, and more Darts!
- Family and definitely Ma Homies

Three things I hate:
- My current state of life
- My Handphone
- The Fact that I got no cash!!

Three things on my desk:
- My bling
- Star Scholarship papers
- Darts

Three things I’m doing right now (besides blogging):
- Checking Out My Downloads
- Reading Others blogs
- Thinking bout having a drink and cig at BRJ

Three things I want to do before I die:
- Have a threesome!!! hahaha
- Start a family with children
- Travel the world and make a difference

Three things I can do:
- Play Darts Well
- Lose Weight fast
- Eat, Eat, Eat!!!

Three things you should listen to:
- James Morrison
- Advices from anyone!
- My Singing!!

Three things you should never listen to:
- Charmane’s Music!!
- Racist comments (unless it’s a joke)
- The Devil

Three things I’d like to learn to do:
- Play darts like a Pro
- Be God-Like in Bed (i'm so almost there)
- Be a better Human

Three favorite foods:
- Cabonara Fettucine
- Maggi Goreng Double Ayam (tak mahu pedas)
- Siew Yok Kai Fan

Three beverages I drink regularly:
- The O’ Ais
- Beer
- Ribenna

Three TV shows/books I watched? read as a kid :
- Sesame Street
- Ninja turtles
- All Disney Movies

Three people I have to tag:
Shamini - Cause she's so irritating.. haha
Irene - Cause she's so confusing...
Kevin - Cause he's such a...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home